- Choose the printer driver setup window from the appliance code or by simply
clicking the Print icon.
- Tick the duplex printing check box on the Page Setup tab.
- Select Fit-to-Page, traditional size, Scaled or Page Layout from the Page Layout list.
- Mention the aspect to be fastened. Orientation and Page Layout settings can mechanically
select the simplest stapling aspect.
- Click Specify Margin to line the margin width and choose OK.
- Click OK once more on the Page Setup tab. The document starts printing on one aspect of the
- Reload the paper properly consistent with the knowledge displayed.
- Click begin PRINTING to print the opposite aspect.
Deprecated: Elementor\Scheme_Color is deprecated since version 2.8.0! Use Elementor\Core\Schemes\Color instead. in /home/kaamkarh/Printercarryup.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5051
Deprecated: Elementor\Scheme_Typography is deprecated since version 2.8.0! Use Elementor\Core\Schemes\Typography instead. in /home/kaamkarh/Printercarryup.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5051
- PRINTER TROUBLESHOOT
- Contact Us