To set up duplex printing in Canon Pixma G3010 Setup, you wish to open the printer driver
setup window. you’ll open it, either from the appliance code or by clicking the
- Choose the printer driver setup window from the appliance code or by simply
clicking the Print icon.
- Tick the duplex printing check box on the Page Setup tab.
- Select Fit-to-Page, traditional size, Scaled or Page Layout from the Page Layout list.
- Mention the aspect to be fastened. Orientation and Page Layout settings can mechanically
select the simplest stapling aspect.
- Click Specify Margin to line the margin width and choose OK.
- Click OK once more on the Page Setup tab. The document starts printing on one aspect of the
- Reload the paper properly consistent with the knowledge displayed.
- Click begin PRINTING to print the opposite aspect.