Welcome to the printercarryup Support Community. this is often a good place to induce support, notice answers and tips to your technical queries. I actually have reviewed your post and that i perceive, you’re attempting to reset the admin positive identification.
Let’s attempt these steps –
Step one Network Restore –
1) From the printer electrical device, bit or swipe down the tab at the highest of the screen to open the Dashboard, and so bit ( Setup).
2) bit Network Setup.
3) bit Restore Network Settings.
A message seems stating that the network defaults are improved.
4) bit affirmative.
Step a pair of bring up the devices –
1) close up the Router, Printer, and therefore the laptop.
2) await sixty seconds.
3) activate the Router 1st and await all the lights to stabilize.
4) activate the printer and permit it to tack itself.
5) activate the pc.
1) From the printer electrical device, bit or swipe down the tab at the highest of the screen to open the Dashboard, and so bit (Wireless).
2) bit ( Settings ).
3) bit Wireless Settings.
4) bit Wireless Setup Wizard or Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
5) Follow the show directions to finish the setup.
If the difficulty still persists, I’ve sent you a non-public message with the step to perform a semi-full reset on the printer.